This hidden gem in Gibsons offers pristine unique designer
clothing & vintage items at affordable consignment prices.
Top 10 Reasons to shop at Loumidees Consignment Clothing Store:
10. Hidden Treasures! Loumidees’ clothes are in pristine condition, some items often found still with tags!
9. Name Brands! Name brands at a fraction of retail cost! LuLuLemon, TNA, Guess, Coach…
the list is endless!
8. Community Consciousness! Designer pieces without the commute into the city! Skip the trip!
7. Unique Pieces! The chances of finding Jane wearing the same ensemble to the office party are slim to none!!
6. Vintage Items! You never know what treasures you will find! Vintage is the new NEW!
5. Black Tie Affair! Who wants to pay full price for an outfit that you’ll only wear once? Get your Holiday Elegance for less! (…and ditch the guilt of one time use by re-consigning it!)
4. Recycling! Shopping consignment is one of the best ways to recycle clothing and accessories! Share the love! What may have sat in your closet unused could become someone’s favorite go-to outfit!
3. Trend Setter! Consignment shopping has become all the rage! TV shows like Fashion Hunter and House of Consignment have actually made consignment shopping pretty chic!
2. One Stop Shopping! Fashion isn’t about a single piece, it’s how it’s all fitted together. With consignment shopping, you have clothes, shoes, bags and jewelry all at your fingertips! …And Lou will even help you pull it all together!
1. FREE STUFF! When you in turn, consign your own clothes, you can turn that money into new-to-you clothes for yourself from the store! Lou’s 15% consigner discount, adds more bang for your buck as well!
Take a walk in my shoes
Loumidees has lots of great finds including shoes!
Loumidees Consignment Clothing is one of Gibson’s secret little gems! With clothing for everyone in your family, Lynette takes great care on what she accepts in, with great consideration to what you are looking for. Customer service and a sense of community are very important here! The store allows for customers to shop for name brand clothing locally, letting you spend your dollars in your own community. No need to take a ferry ride into the city!
Lynette, or Lou, as she likes to be called, created this “paycheque friendly” space in 2008 so she could
bring Vancouver name brands here to the coast. Her 16 year old twin daughters, Coco and Hayley, were part of her initial motivation to start Loumidees, and are still two of her best customers! They keep Lou up-to-date on the teen fashion scene!
Loumidees is always striving to make the store a fun and welcoming place! She has recently incorporated Frugal ‘FRIENDly” Fridays, where clients gather their friends and have a private shopping experience after hours on Fridays from 7 to 9 pm. This is by appointment only, and there is a 5 person minimum. She also keeps her clientelle up-to-date via FaceBook and her web page. ‘Like’ her Facebook page to see new items as well as her $50 Fashion Find Fridays! Everything from head to toe is included so you look and feel fabulous for $50!
Come in to the store regularly to check out what’s new. Lou keeps the racks moving quickly, so there is always something new to find! Like a newly opened geode, this little gem has a big sparkle, and at each glance there is always something to catch your eye!
Loumidees is located at #5B 747 North Road and Kiwanis Way (between Myoga and Hair Reflections) in Gibsons BC. 604 886 7445
Huge thanks to Lynette and Loumidees for their support of my social media network!
If your business would like a guest article on my website check out “advertising” for more info…
It’s Always a Good Day on the Sunshine Coast! Duane Burnett